Office ManagerTweet about this!
SaaS changed the way software is purchased. Zylo is changing the way software is managed. Zylo is defining a new category of software management, and we believe that’s a pretty awesome opportunity. We want you to share in our vision of unlocking the power of SaaS by helping organizations discover, manage, measure and secure their SaaS applications.
As the Workplace Manager, you will be responsible to ensure a best-in-class employee and customer experience at Zylo. Your role will range in responsibilities from administrative, to financial, to operational in nature. You have a natural passion to continually improve the office culture and environment while maintaining a mentality that no task is too small.
What you will do:
- Manage employee expense processing and approvals per policy.
- Travel assistance including booking flights, hotels and other travel, within policy and budget.
- Assist with all office visitors including candidates for onsite interviews.
- Facilities management and assistance including landlord relationship, work-orders and maintenance requests. This role will also have a hands-on part our taking over additional office space.
- Help with coordination of office events and meetings, etc - Logistics, Execution, Food Ordering and Clean-up.
- Assure the office is adequately resourced and stocked, including managing Zylo’s insatiable need for snacks and Office Supplies (budget, order, manage stock, within policy and budget, etc.)
- Prepare Customer Welcome Packages (package, mail, etc.)
- Assist Marketing with swag and trade show projects
- Ensure office cleanliness and tidy environment including pre-meeting conference room prep, coordinate and execute recycling program, etc.
- Other duties as assigned - there will be others!
What we need:
- At least 5 years work experience and 2 years of experience as an office manager or similar role
- Experience in Gsuite or Outlook for scheduling
- A passion for working with people and creating an excellent office experience
- Flexibility and adaptability are essential
- Professionalism and discretion throughout all interactions with coworkers, customers, vendors, and the community
- Strong attention to detail
- Preferred experience: experience in budgeting, expenses, and/or accounting
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.