Lead Software EngineerTweet about this!
Zylo, the leading SaaS Management platform, helps more than 100 organizations control growing SaaS costs and reduce risk with complete visibility of all SaaS applications, including Shadow IT, the growing majority of apps that are not managed by IT.
Zylo’s mission is to provide employees with easy access to the SaaS applications that make them effective, while controlling the cost and risk of SaaS. Zylo identifies and reduces redundant applications, duplicate expenditures, and underutilization of SaaS applications to optimize spend, reduce operational burden, and manage renewals proactively. With the industry’s leading SaaS application catalog, Zylo is paving the way for compliant and optimized self-service SaaS.
We’re looking for remote lead software engineers to help build out our integration platform as we scale the business. This role would be back end development focused and range from developing integrations into new SaaS applications, solutions to tackle integrating machine learning models, building out product features that you help scope and solution to developing a system to build new application insight statistics. Our stack is built on AWS with Node and Python, while utilizing EKS.
Learn more from our Engineering team below or through our Zylo Blog:
What you will need:
- 5+ years of general web or platform development experience with web technologies
- 5+years as a Python Developer (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Experience building on AWS or other cloud solutions
- Understanding of Postgres databases and SQL
- Previous experience leading a team
- Previous experience mentoring
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with tools such as Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field or equivalent experience
- You’re a self starter who is excited about the fast pace of a growing, changing startup environment
- We are open to candidates based fully remote in the US
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.