Product OwnerTweet about this!
SaaS changed the way software is purchased. Zylo is changing the way software is managed. Zylo is defining a new category of software management, and we think that’s a pretty awesome opportunity. We want you to share in our vision of unlocking the power of SaaS by helping organizations discover, manage, measure and secure their SaaS applications.
We are looking for a product owner to add to our team. As a Product Owner, you will play a key role on the Product team. You will work closely with product managers and the engineering team to manage the product backlog, prioritizing work based on customer needs and ensuring desired product outcomes.
This role will report to the VP of Product.
What you will do:
- Manage the product backlog and the prioritized list of requirements for current/future product development.
- Monitor, update and maintain the proper order of items in the product backlog and manage the pre-flight queue
- Collaborate with engineering team leads to conduct sprint planning, and help drive kick-off meetings
- Support the engineering team to answer any questions regarding the customer’s needs and the customer’s views of how the team is implementing a product feature.
- Ensure projects and user stories are ready for development to start work
- Ensure each story has the correct acceptance criteria
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog
- Maintain roadmap pre-flight queue
- Work closely with engineering to ensure the right customer problem is solved.
- Contribute to the work of the Product Manager as they define the product roadmap and strategy
- Track progress and report on roadmap delivery
What you will need:
- 2+ years in a dedicated Product Owner, Product Manager or a relevant Product / Engineering role
- Proven experience in delivering B2B product, maintaining roadmap backlog, and ensuring product delivery on time and in scope.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external audience
- A desire to be a self-starter who will live our values and actively participate in the organization
Nice to have:
- Experience in maintaining and ensuring continuous delivery for a SaaS B2B product
- A technical background with a CS or engineering degree, or relevant experience
- An understanding and passion for solving the issues from an enterprise IT organization perspective
- Ability to work in a complex, rapidly changing environment
- A desire to work with a fun, world-class team and solve new challenges every day
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.