Creative Producer/Project Manager
San Francisco, CA
Posted on 2/25/2021
Thank you for checking out our careers page and for your interest in working for Truebill! Truebill is dedicated to providing the best candidate experience possible. We will only reach out to you through official channels with a truebill.com email. Please only apply to roles through our careers page: https://www.truebill.com/careers/.
Protect yourself from job scams! A reminder Truebill will never ask for any personal information until we have extended an offer from a @truebill.com verified email.
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $17 million Series-C round of funding and have over 1 million users and counting. We are now looking to scale our all-star team in both San Francisco and the Washington, DC area. Come join the fun! 😃
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹
As a member of the growth team and reporting to the Creative Director, you will be the central hub around which all creative production revolves. From managing in-house production timelines to sourcing new talent and building out an ever-growing list of production partners, clear, direct communication and flawless organization of tasks will be central to success in this role. Serving as liaison between writers, shooters, and editors, your experience with the visual production process enables you to accurately assess relative scopes of work, ensuring that deliverables happen on time, every single time, while hitting the initial goal defined for each project. Additionally, your ability to create scalable frameworks while juggling multiple projects simultaneously, allowing for a constant stream of new content to be released regularly, will be critical to success. Cross-functional communication, especially between Creative and Media Buying teams, will be a hallmark of your daily responsibility and your addition to this team will engender immediate growth by multiplying creative output 2-3X. In addition to your project management responsibilities, you will be encouraged to share your voice in the creative conversation and apply your own personal aesthetic to many of the projects under your purview.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Oversee the timely delivery of weekly creative projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from quick-turnaround social ads to months-long broadcast TV spots, using Asana or other preferred software for clear visibility with all stakeholders
- Interface independently with internal staff and external partners
- Run group meetings, from project kick-off to final delivery, serving as point person for any and all questions or concerns that arise
- Report regularly to Creative Director on project status, including progress, delays, or obstacles
- Clearly communicate with Media Buying team to properly set expectations for upcoming work, and deliver final assets flawlessly and to specifications each time
- Understand the value each project has to company’s bottom line and prioritize tasks and projects accordingly
- Participate in the creative ideation process, bringing new ideas to the table while offering a fresh perspective to pre-existing themes and concepts
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- Experience working with in-house creative teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to understand project scope and accurately assess time availability
- Mastery of Asana or similar project management software
- Stellar project management skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly and communicate effectively and efficiently with others
- Strong understanding of all relevant social media platforms (FBIG, TikTok, Youtube, Snapchat etc.) with experience tailoring different messages according to placement and audience
- 3+ years experience producing professional grade content for Paid Acquisition teams
- Highly motivated team player. Collaborates effortlessly with co-workers, while shouldering solo project responsibilities and executing flawlessly
- Experience with all forms of visual content production, from remote still photography shoots to large crew, on-location video production
- Maintains a written record of production communication and organizes threads within proper channels
- Creates systems that allow for managing projects objectively, regardless of personal relationship to stakeholders
- Brings a network of production specialists into the Truebill fold, expanding Creative team’s capacity, capabilities, and style
- Self starter who is excited by a challenge. Jumps on new opportunities and is always looking for ways to improve
- Stylistically flexible. Beginner’s mind approach to everything
- Naturally excited about organizing an ever changing web of dependent tasks, welcoming changes and last minute curve balls
- A strong desire to contribute to the creation of a diverse body of work that moves the needle within an exciting, fast growing company
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO & Sick
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.