ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $17 million Series-C round of funding and have over 1 million users and counting. We are now looking to scale our all-star team in both San Francisco and the Washington, DC area. Come join the fun! 😃
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
Truebill is a company that thrives on data and relies on good telemetry to operate, improve and scale. From our multi channel acquisition strategy, consumer engagement outreach, how users are responding to our product changes and what it all means for the health of the company - data and the abstraction layers we build on top of the exhaust our machine produces is our heartbeat.
We're looking for someone to help us instrument and learn from the company we've built so far and someone who can help position us to identify the next steps we should take on our journey of improving the financial health of millions.
- Mentor, hire and grow a team of analysts to build this instrumentation and validated underlying views consistent with the definition of core company KPIs.
- Partner with product, marketing, operations, finance and executive leadership to understand how they measure and describe the business to identify and build an evolving instrumentation strategy.
- Own the measurement and quality of key company KPIs like LTV, ROAS, CAC and engagement.
- Invest and build an underlying data model that is robust to change and select tools that enable stakeholders to self serve.
- Responsible for documenting and educating the company about key KPIs and making sure our instrumentation strategy is derivative of those.
- Organize and enable discoverability of our user and product data for internal stakeholders.
- Work with data scientists and engineers to maintain modeled and derived user data features in the analytics layer.
- Partner with company leaders in an ongoing feedback loop to tell the story coming form the data, the headwinds and tailwinds they demonstrate and the opportunities they present.
- Work with your team to design strategic metrics for our new initiatives and identify causal impacts (through experimentation or causal inference methods).
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- Successfully built a team, defined its mission, and executed on its goals at a digital product company.
- Hands on experience building data marts for end users and opinions on current best practices for an analytics stack.
- You've helped build and maintain at least part of an analytics operation from stakeholder management, instrumentation design, quality measurement and iteration.
- Desire to use emerging tooling and services that enhance the company's ability to function and grow.
- A curious person who wants to understand why and help curate and tell that story with stakeholders through experimentation and data.
- You appreciate an iterative approach, realizing the likelihood of success the first time is low and strive to build rapid feedback loops to optimize.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate results clearly to a variety of audiences: from first day hires to senior executives and board members.
- Prior experience in measurement, experimentation and marketing an asset.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.