Remote (PST), San Francisco
Posted on 2/25/2021
Thank you for checking out our careers page and for your interest in working for Truebill! Truebill is dedicated to providing the best candidate experience possible. We will only reach out to you through official channels with a truebill.com email. Please only apply to roles through our careers page: https://www.truebill.com/careers/.
Protect yourself from job scams! A reminder Truebill will never ask for any personal information until we have extended an offer from a @truebill.com verified email.
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $17 million Series-C round of funding and have over 1 million users and counting. We are now looking to scale our all-star team in both San Francisco and the Washington, DC area. Come join the fun! 😃
We're looking for an engineer with experience supporting a data-oriented, high-velocity growth marketing team. We've built a very effective user acquisition model so far, and as we apply greater scale and reach we want to be sure that there's someone dedicated to both maintaining and evolving that infrastructure.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹
- Embed yourself within our growth marketing team and work alongside marketers, data analysts, and product teams to make sure we have the data, infrastructure, and capability to quickly understand and optimize spend.
- Take ownership of the marketing technology stack (analytics, MMP, pixel integrations, ETL) that powers day-to-day decision making.
- Work with data analysts to verify the quality of the data coming through the system on an ongoing basis to ensure we're not flying with incorrect guidance.
- Ensure the code quality and technical rigor applied to these projects is in line with the broader goals of the engineering team.
- Be the subject matter expert in our Marketing Technology stack and produce documentation to help other teams leverage and understand it.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have the ability to solve problems creatively and understand when to invest in technology changes for the long term versus solve the problem at hand.
- You have experience working with third party tools including MMPs (e.g. Appsflyer, Singular) and event/analytics platforms (e.g. Segment, GA, Amplitude).
- You're able to function in a fast-paced environment, identifying and prioritizing what needs to get done without continuous direct instruction.
- Experience with our stack (TypeScript, React Native, PostgreSQL) is a plus.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.