Customer Experience Associate
Posted on 2/25/2021
Thank you for checking out our careers page and for your interest in working for Truebill! Truebill is dedicated to providing the best candidate experience possible. We will only reach out to you through official channels with a truebill.com email. Please only apply to roles through our careers page: https://www.truebill.com/careers/.
Protect yourself from job scams! A reminder Truebill will never ask for any personal information until we have extended an offer from a @truebill.com verified email.
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $17 million Series-C round of funding and have over 1 million users and counting. We are now looking to scale our all-star team in both San Francisco and the Washington, DC area. Come join the fun! 😃
We’re currently looking for a Customer Service Representative who shares this mission and wants to contribute to our support team as we continue to grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
- Use an online chat platform to talk with Truebill users. You’ll provide excellent customer service, answer questions about the Truebill app, assist users with their accounts, and solve general issues.
- Provide resources and guide users on how to get the most out of the Truebill app.
- Escalate technical issues to the engineering team and communicate solutions to users.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues with Truebill’s linking provider, Plaid.
- Draft support articles and assist with creating user tutorials.
- Use the Truebill app regularly and provide detailed feedback to the product team on beta features.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Applicants with weekend availability are preferred. The ideal candidate will be able to work either a Sunday-Thursday or a Tuesday-Saturday schedule. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- You have an interest in personal finance and a desire to see others succeed in managing their money.
- Great Communication -- Your writing is impressive and you love talking with people!
- Proactive Problem Solving -- you’re able to identify possible issues and potential resolutions.
- Workflow Management -- You know how to efficiently balance multiple competing priorities.
- Taking Initiative -- You’re willing to jump in and help wherever help is needed. You love to learn and are constantly looking to improve.
- Customer service experience in a B2C tech company is a plus!
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO & Sick Leave
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.