Associate Video ProducerTweet about this!
Who We Are
Tonal is the smartest home gym and personal trainer. It has completely revolutionized the way people work out at home, with its sleek design and advanced A.I. technology. We’ve united a diverse team of experts and decades of research to reinvented strength training, making it more efficient, more effective, and more engaging.
With this in mind, we want to bring that same innovative approach to the workplace. At Tonal, we continue our shift of emphasis by growing our instrumental team. We collectively weave our knowledge and creativity, as we redefine the future of fitness. We are passionate about building products that transform lives, and building teams that transform the status quo. Together, we can be our strongest.
Tonal is looking for several Associate Producers, passionate about health and fitness to help create new and innovative products. From concept to pre production to physical production, helping to see creative vision from “paper” to finished high-quality video. You will work on a diverse and growing video production team, focused on inventing a brand-new form of production. We’re a “full stack” video team with studio production, editors and producers all in-house. We focus on innovation, organization and extremely high quality, stretching what we’re doing creatively while being extremely detail-oriented along the way.
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of professional experience working in video production, both in studio and on location
- Experience organizing and reviewing media
- High-level attention to detail ... you think of everything
- An extremely creative thinker, always seeking challenges and improving your work
- A visual storyteller who’s tech-savvy and has solid writing chops
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Can work both independently (self-starting) and collaboratively
What You Will Do
- Utilize internal software tools to prepare all pre-production documents
- Maintain and organize pre-production through post-production workflow using Google Suite
- Use internal software tools to prepare audio/video clips and metadata for delivery to the software team
- Review scripts, cuts, and schedules
- Light editing in Audition
- Quality control of video and audio assets/helping to uphold standards and practices
- Work with all production staff to refine and improve developing workflows
- Work on a great, supportive team with lots of opportunities to contribute and grow
- Experience in live production
- Strength training or general fitness knowledge (if you don’t have it, that’s okay, but expect to have to learn it quickly)
- Familiarity with JIRA, Python, and/or Adobe Premiere