Account Luxury Manager
The RealReal is looking for individuals who have the ability to work with a very discerning clientele and have a passion for luxury products. You are motivated by a desire to win with a strong sense of personal responsibility and a “roll up your sleeves” mentality to drive sales. As an Account Luxury Manager, you’ll get to work independently to meet with a very discerning clientele, primarily on Consignor terms. Your ability to build rapport will be critical to your success as you work to romanticize the consignment experience with an understanding of luxury products. Your attention to detail will help you successfully navigate multiple platforms. You will hustle and have a strong business acumen to drive the key metrics of the business through repeat consignor engagement, unit value, quantity of units and new consignor referrals. The Account Luxury Manager will provide unparalleled service for the country’s largest online luxury consignment marketplace.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Drive new sales from prior consignors
- Willingness and ability to travel to Consignor locations
- Achieve repeat rate goal through outreach and consignor engagement
- Provide an outstanding customer experience
- Leverage strong consignor relationships to gain referrals for new consignors to pass to Luxury Manager
- Review contract with Consignor during virtual or in-home appointments
- Facilitate Consignor Service Issue Resolution
- Set pricing expectations through deep knowledge of luxury and stay up-to-date on resale trends + what has low/high resale value
- Carefully review + process all items for shipment to ensure everything is cataloged + up to TRR’s high-quality standards
- Strong ability to multitask
- Balance appointments, outreach (50-100/day) and customer service issues
- Availability evenings and weekends, to accommodate appointment requests in person
What You Bring To The Role
- Work experience in inside sales, ecommerce, sales or tech
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to establish trust is mission critical
- A strong sales ability paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work directly with very distinguished clientele
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals
- Great attention to detail and customer service
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems
- Active in community and charitable organizations is a plus
- Availability evenings and weekends, when needed, to accommodate the client’s request for an appointment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.