Customer Success SpecialistTweet about this!
TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, results-oriented Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to manage and grow a territory of customers for our rapidly growing sports organization line of business. You will work closely with members of our sales and support teams to be an advocate for our customers and help them achieve their goals with TeamSnap.
This role will directly report to Debbie Holman with cross-functional stakeholders including product, marketing, sales, support and finance.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage a territory of 800 - 1,000 existing customers
- Serve as an expert on our product to better serve our customers’ needs
- Effectively onboard new customers through a combination of low & high touch methods
- Build customer relationships in an effort to improve the customer experience, identify opportunities to maximize product adoption and generate high-quality referrals
- Manage the renewal and billing process of annual subscriptionsGrow payments adoption and retention
What’ll set you up for success:
- 2+ years of customer success or account management roles for a software product (B2C and B2B) or web application (SaaS preferred)
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, and time management skills. Some would say you could juggle fire with your skills.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- You are empathetic and know how to both set and meet customer expectations
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email, telephone, and video (Zoom)Proficiency with Salesforce
- Experience in a high-growth atmosphere
- Experience with ChurnZero
- WordPress and HTML experience
- Involved in recreational sports as an athlete, parent, coach or administratorTeamSnap user (sign up for a free trial to see what we’re about)