Executive Assistant (maternity cover)Tweet about this!
Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
- Support the CEO in his job with communications, logistics, time management, meeting preparation and team coordination.
- Meet day-to-day administrative and organisational needs of the CEO
- Manage appointments, calendar, organize business trips, workshops and meetings for the CEO
- Coordinate internal and external meetings such as weekly all-hands, board meetings, quarterly retreats and executive team offsites
- Prepare meeting agenda and supporting documents, manage participants and ensure follow-up tasks are executed
- Prepare key correspondence and presentations for the CEO
- Track and report CEO expenses
Requirements & Skills:
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role (PA diploma or certification is a plus)
- Motivated by a high-growth, fast-changing environment
- English is a must; conversational French is plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint in a Mac environment
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Responsibility, proactivity, speed, and discretion are required
We are in hypergrowth mode and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status or veteran status.