Technical Product Manager - PaymentsTweet about this!
Position: Technical Product Manager - Payments
Who We Are
Solana is a high performance blockchain that can enable growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. Our team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help grow the Solana ecosystem, improving the experience for validators, developers and token holders. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency and decentralized applications, then read on.
To be successful in this role...
- Help design, build and seed the future of payments infrastructure on the Solana blockchain.
- Work cross functionally with product marketers, designers, BD resources and engineers to document business and technical requirements for new blockchain enabled payments platforms, frameworks and services
- Drive decisions on payment solutions architecture. Write well designed code for prototypes and production as needed
- Work closely with other engineers as a technical program manager to manage the delivery life-cycle
- Meet with customers and partners to understand requirements, pain points and unmet market needs
- Communicate progress on initiatives to stakeholders, partners and internal teams
- Experience and understanding about payments ecosystems including the technology behind mobile wallets, NFC payments, tokenization, POS systems, e-commerce payments and payment processing
- A willingness to define a strategic vision for payments and executing against that vision in a hands on fashion
- Experience writing software and/or building products in the payments space
- Experience working directly with end customers and partners to understand requirements and shape product strategy and roadmaps
- Willing to become a domain expert in the blockchain space
- Learn how to design and create technical requirements for smart contracts and programs on the Solana blockchain
- Adept at defining the problem before moving into solutions, gathering input from industry trends, competitors, user pain points, internal/external stakeholders and qualitative/quantitative data.
- Able to accept constructive criticism and be able to work positively.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical product or engineering role focused on building payments related products or platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience running or working in iterative, agile software development frameworks with rapid sprint delivery
Perks & Benefits
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous wellness benefits and equipment/workspace budget