Maintenance CoordinatorTweet about this!
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $135M to date, is based in Oakland, California and Dallas,Texas with approximately 180 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
We've built an amazing culture where everyone has a voice. We're nice. We get things done. We have fun. We believe in work-life balance (yes, you can really take a vacation). And our values are pretty B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don't be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what's next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
At Great Jones (a Roofstock company), we're out to build the leading full-service operating platform for lower-scale residential rental real estate: tens of millions of single-family homes and apartment buildings without on-site management, collectively worth trillions of dollars but underpenetrated by technology to date.
By combining technology and design with best-in-class operations & growth leadership, we will unlock the asset class from previous constraints posted by operational headaches.
The Great Jones platform’s custom tools and data sets enable faster, more effective decision-making and issue resolution, powering 300-500% productivity gains versus typical property managers while offering real-time transparency that delights owners and retains residents.
The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Customer experience and Field Operations Teams with prioritizing repair requests, troubleshooting issues, dispatching vendors, coordinating approvals and completing purchase orders. In order to be successful, we are looking for someone who will be attentive, knowledgeable, communicative, and willing to learn in a rapidly growing and changing environment while maintaining a high level of customer engagement and satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Provide top-tier customer support for general maintenance calls and determine the need to dispatch maintenance vendors to locations in need of assistance.
- Monitor and assess inbound work order requests to determine the resident’s responsibilities, efficient resolutions, appropriate vendor scopes of work, and appropriate vendor pricing.
- Instruct customers on equipment operation, care, and maintenance of functional household items.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous manner and take responsibility for resolving customer concerns.
- Ensure new and current vendors are in compliance with Great Jones policies and procedures regarding functional pricing.
What You Will Bring With You:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in residential maintenance and remodeling of single-family or multi-family homes.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of houses, buildings, or other structures.
- General knowledge and experience on reading, writing, and evaluating project specifications and scopes of work.
- Advanced knowledge of computer and software application technologies (G Suite, MS Office, etc.)