Brand Partnerships Account ManagerTweet about this!
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The Brand Partnerships Account Manager is responsible for delivering services to each of Roblox's partners, focusing on the Entertainment and Sports verticals. You will have experience in managing large, complex campaigns in multiple industries: entertainment, gaming, sports, and retail/fashion. You will liaise between partners and stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure deadlines are met. The account manager will collaborate on large strategic accounts from proposal to execution and wrap-up. Candidates for this position are self-assured team players with partner management and project management skills. This is a partner facing role requiring industry expertise and a proven ability for executing large partnerships.
- Support the brand partnerships team across multiple verticals such as Entertainment and Sports.
- Work with Roblox's Marketing, Communications, Developer Relations, Economy, and Legal teams.
- Come up with creative ways for brands to enter into the metaverse in an authentic way and create presentations to represent this to potential partners.
- Support Brand Partnerships with positioning inside Roblox by helping with organizational elements such as Streamlining Processes, Pipeline, Confluence, and other internal communication documents.
- Keep up with social media and gaming trends; consume content and think about how it could apply to our partners.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3+ years experience as an account manager.
- Experience working in Entertainment and/or Sports in a Marketing or Brand Partnerships capacity; and/or working in social media / digital marketing in a partner-facing role.
- Knowledge of Roblox platform and experiences
- A positive attitude and solid organizational skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar