Business Recruiter (Contract)
All about Roblox
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren’t afraid to have fun while they’re doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
All the things you’ll get to do
- Partner with our Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Talent & People teams to hire the best talent in market
- Create unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Roblox recruits talent
- Balance providing a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates while continuously keeping the pipeline active and meeting your hiring goals
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience, aligning closely with our Talent Operations Team to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Collaborate in the development of strategies that influence and attract the right talent to join Roblox
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to optimize for the best hiring decision
A little about you
- You have 5+ years of experience recruiting best-in-market talent for a fast-paced, high growth technology company
- You have previous experience recruiting for Sales, Partnership, Customer Success, Marketing and related functions.
- You have strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- You have strong research skills
- You are self-directed and proactive
- You are able to execute innovative sourcing strategies
- You are able to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- You are detail-oriented and comfortable using applicant tracking systems.
- You are available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely.