Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Manage multiple calendars.
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files.
- Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners.
- May help plan meetings and employee team building activities or special projects.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Three to five years’ experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, VISIO, Project)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Outlook calendaring.
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.