Posted on 10/25/2020
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Anti-Evil Operations Specialist to join our team, working with our massive Reddit Community to enhance the overall health of Reddit.com and user experience. If you are an expert in the ins-and-outs of the site and have exceptional policy enforcement skills, then we want to hear from you! This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and will partner with our Product team to improve user experience.
- Review reported content and assess for policy compliance quickly and effectively
- Use excellent judgment to determine user needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Prioritize and swiftly act on sensitive issues
- Perform analyses to identify meaningful data clusters of users based on usage patterns, actions taken and content interacted with
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs or user related issues
- Exude patience and positivity in the Community and provide superb customer service
What We Can Expect From You:
- Ability to work the evening shift (4pm-12am)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the Internet industry, social media, and online communities as a user or moderator
- Expert level in using CMS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment and drive change, and collaborate cross-functionally