Demand Generation AssociateTweet about this!
Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum builds software that helps public affairs professionals work smarter and move faster. Our philosophy is people-first, whether we're supporting team members in their careers or prioritizing our clients with a best-in-class customer success program. Quorum's clients use our tools to bring a modern approach to advocacy work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and more than a dozen countries.
The Demand Generation Associate will help generate demand for Quorum by creating account-targeted campaigns to fill our inbound and outbound funnels. You will create campaigns using our website, email marketing via Hubspot, ads across a variety of channels, and an account-based marketing platform. While your work will benefit Quorum’s growth in a wide variety of ways, your success will primarily be measured by your ability to deliver warm leads from organizations within your given target account list.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: Dive into a crash course on Quorum’s history, audience, product, and more. You’ll receive your target account list, begin to learn the nuances of your audience, and set the foundation for your success.
- First Month: It’s go time! At this point, you’ll get the keys to our accounts and budgets across ads, email, and the website. This is your green light to launch live campaigns and start running up the numbers.
- First Six Months: With a wide variety of campaigns under your belt, you’ll be able to measure your reliable impact on Quorum’s bottom-line revenue growth. Watch as the number grows and your teammates generate more sales with your help.
- First Year: Build and implement a comprehensive 2022 demand generation plan for your territory. This plan will require close coordination with your Account Executive and Business Development Representative peers, and will lay the foundation for Quorum’s future growth across your target account list.
- You are known for writing amazing emails that people are compelled to open and click
- You are a natural “people person” who easily establishes rapport and finds joy in the opportunity to collaborate with people with a variety of skill sets
- You have at least one year of full-time experience working in B2B demand generation, or comparable experience driving conversion in a CRM like Salesforce over the course of a multi-month acquisition funnel for a product with an average sales price of $5-100k in annual recurring revenue
- You have experience identifying winning strategies—whether by reading industry publications or running your own tests—and sharing them with others.
- You have honed the ability to perform data analysis, identify actionable insights, and efficiently execute on opportunities
- You take pride in educating and helping customers, and are always eager to learn more about what makes them tick
- You regularly dedicate time to improving ad campaigns by finding new ways to lower your cost-per-conversion and push another AB test to statistical significance
- You are excited to identify and prioritize problems, develop several proposed solutions, and work with team members to own the execution of these solutions
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you consider yourself to be relentlessly reliable—always completing high-caliber projects on schedule
- You are a superstar if your coworkers always come to you for creative new ideas
About the Marketing Team
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success
- We use testing to optimize how we do our jobs on a daily basis
- We are a small team, so we pitch in wherever needed
Our Work Environment:
- We usually work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office. During the COVID-19 health crisis, most of our team members are working from home in locations around the world. Team members will have the option to work from home until at least January 2022. Those that feel safe re-entering the office earlier can apply to be part of a pilot re-entry program. All candidates need to be willing and able to relocate to the Washington DC area in 2021
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
If you'd like to have a big impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- On Target Earnings (OTE): $60,000.00 - $64,000.00 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
- Base Salary: $56,000.00 - $60,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
- Plus an average of $1,000.00 in bonuses every quarter based upon demand generation performance
- Benefits: 401(k) match, trans-inclusive health/dental/vision insurance, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.
Quorum Is Working to Advance Pay Equity: What Does That Mean For You?
In an effort to continue to build a diverse and inclusive work environment that advances pay equity, Quorum has implemented a “No Negotiation” policy for base salary for new hires for roles that are currently staffed by three or more team members.
Here’s our promise to you:
- We will not ask you what you are currently earning.
- We will consider years of relevant experience, relevant professional certifications/education, and performance expectations in setting what we believe is a competitive, fair base salary offer.
- We will be transparent about our compensation structure (see above) so that all candidates have equal access to compensation information and can make an informed decision about whether or not Quorum is the right workplace for them.
If you are interested in learning more about how negotiation impacts pay equity and/or why other start-ups have decided to implement a “No Negotiation” policy of some type, here are a few resources: Project Include, AAUW, Ministry for Women, Magoosh.
Note: Quorum does not endorse or verify any of the information provided in the resources on the impact of negotiation on pay equity. We provide these resources simply to increase awareness of a topic we believe is important for both employers and candidates to consider.