Account Executive - Benelux
Life at Plume
At Plume, we believe that technology isn't about moving faster, it's about making life’s moments better. Which is why we’ve built the world's first, and only, open and hardware-independent service delivery platform for smart homes, small businesses, enterprises, and beyond. Our SaaS platform uses WiFi, advanced AI, and machine learning to create the future of connected spaces—and human experiences—at massive scale.
We now deliver services to over 35 million locations globally and have managed over 1.2 billion devices on our platform. We’re expanding rapidly, pioneering a new category, and we achieved our Series F funding in just four years. Our customers include many of the world's largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs) who look to Plume to help them evolve their smart home offerings while gleaning insights from their own data.
With a bias for action and a love for being trailblazers, the team at Plume embodies a combination of relentless curiosity and imaginative innovation. We challenge ourselves to think in ways that other companies don't, work to do what should be done (rather than what can), and if we can’t do it exceptionally well, we don’t do it. It’s how we've assembled a team of world-class builders, thinkers, and doers. And it’s how we’re reinventing what’s possible every day.
The Account Executive is responsible for building Enterprise level client relationships within a specified region. Individuals who excel at this job have the ability to prospect (via email, phone, & partner ecosystem), develop, and close business within a timely manner while focusing on the clients’ requirements. The Account Executive must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process.
This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects at a very exciting time for the company. Plume is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Plume solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Be familiar with solution/value-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
- 5 -7 years of full cycle sales experience selling software or cloud based applications to the mid-market
- Emphasis on cloud, ICT software, SaaS is desired. Experience selling to ISP’s a plus.
- Experience hitting quota of $1m+ of ARR per year and experience on averaging 8+ face to face (zoom/zoom) meetings per week.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- BA/BS required
- Experience working with and implementing MEDDPICC.
- Location: Benelux Remote
Plume is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Plume.
How do you want to make your impact?
As the creator of the only open, hardware-independent, cloud-controlled experience platform for CSPs and their subscribers, Plume partners with over 250 CSP customers, including some of the world’s largest such as Comcast, Charter, Liberty Global, and J:COM.
Using OpenSync, the most widely supported open-source, silicon-to-cloud framework for smart spaces, Plume’s software-defined network allows CSPs to decouple their service offerings from hardware and rapidly curate and deliver new services over a multi-vendor, open-platform architecture.
Backed by investors such as Insight Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Plume is now valued at $2.6B, having added over $500M in funding in 2021 alone.