Channel Development Representative - Latin America
US - Remote
Posted on 1/24/2021
The Channel Development Representative is responsible for building a partner program, identifying the right partners, and closing deals with Partners who will resell and/or influence the sale of Plume services. Target partners include Value Added Resellers, Regional Systems Integrators, Cloud Services and adjacent technology providers necessary to support Internet Service Providers in their delivery of broadband and operational and billing support systems within an assigned territory. A successful candidate will be entrepreneurial and have held role(s) with sales and channel development responsibility and comes with existing relationships or knowledge of the Cable/Telco industry. This is a strategic role for a proactive individual who enjoys building a massive network of channel partners. You will also have the chance to participate in the success of your partner program and their achievements.
This is an important role at an exciting time for the company, with the opportunity to build-out and own the partner program in the assigned territory. Plume is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop a partner program within the assigned territory.
- Identify, build and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified prospect partners.
- Work with the marketing team to generate marketing qualified leads and drive revenue growth for partners (yes, we spend money to support our partners).
- Work with Sales and Channel Managers to meet and exceed territory revenue goals.
- Be the expert on understanding territories and partners signed within the relevant territories.
- Manage an updated and accurate pipeline and forecast of potential partners.
- Use a standard form partner agreement and work with the legal team to negotiate partner agreements.
- Ongoing account management to ensure partner satisfaction while delivering additional revenue opportunities.
- Be familiar with a solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
- Experience building partner programs in Latin America.
- 10+ years of sales and/or partnership experience building partner programs.
- 3+ years of experience selling into the Cable/Telco/ISP industry.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new partner relationships.
- A track record of success in driving partner activity that leads to large pipelines and channel manager quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Executive level relationship management.
- BA/BS required.
- Must be a hustler.
- Location: US - Remote
- Industry specific experience.
- Experience working with and implementing MEDDPICC and Challenger sales.
- Experience selling SaaS or cloud based applications to the Enterprise is desired.
The creator of the world's first Consumer Experience Management Platform for Service Providers and their subscribers.Apply here