Account Executive - North East RemoteTweet about this!
The Account Executive is responsible for building client relationships within a specified region. Individuals who excel at this job have the ability to prospect (via email, phone, & partner ecosystem), develop, and close business within a timely manner while focusing on the clients’ requirements. The AE’s must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process.
This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects at a very exciting time for the company. Plume is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Plume solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Be familiar with solution/value-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
- 3-7+ years of full cycle sales experience selling software or cloud based applications to the mid-market
- Emphasis on cloud, ICT software, SaaS is desired. Experience selling to ISP’s a plus.
- Experience hitting quota of $1m+ of ARR per year and experience on averaging 8+ face to face (zoom/zoom) meetings per week.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- BA/BS required
- Experience working with and implementing MEDDPICC.
- Location: North East Remote (ME, VT, NY, NH, MA, CT, RI, PA, DE, NJ)
Plume is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Plume.
How do you want to make your impact?