Customer Success ManagerTweet about this!
About the role
Customer Success Managers (CSM) own the post-sales experience at PetDesk, driving adoption, retention, and maximizing the return on a customer’s technology investment. CSMs are responsible for ensuring the overall success of 400+ accounts and are adept at analyzing strategic customer activities and opportunities, and quickly building a consultative relationship with veterinary practice managers and owners through targeted emails, short videos, and conversations. Successful CSMs are highly organized individuals who utilize a proactive approach, based on data and a deep understanding of PetDesk solutions. In this remote role, you will always be expected to go above and beyond for customers, maintain a positive attitude, and strong work ethic. This career is challenging but rewarding!
Apply if you’re excited to:
- Work in a team environment, coordinating efforts with your fellow team members, and share best practices, insights, and learnings across the CSM teams
- Drive PetDesk product adoption and customer satisfaction through targeted and consistent communications that build your relationship as a trusted advisor to veterinary owners and practice managers
- Apply critical thinking and data analytics to proactively manage and address customer success and related issues throughout the duration of the customer life-cycle
- Fully understand customer requests, document and engage appropriate resources in support and product as needed
- Identify additional services and solutions opportunities for upsell
- Develop and implement tailored communication that provides continuous value to your team’s book of business, ensuring retention and driving long-term growth
- Drive ongoing cadence with customers to report on critical metrics and to raise awareness and value around PetDesk
- 1+ years experience in a Customer Success role
- Combination of high-touch CS and digital engagement experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal)
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathetic, you show tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, and possess a high degree of patience
- Enjoy cross-functional collaboration and working closely with others in a team environment
- Curious about customer trends; interested in utilizing data analytics to strategically plan communication campaigns targeted to the segment and customer life-cycle stage
- Ability to work remotely with high accountability to retention goals, customer success, and personal growth
- Fast learner, with the ability to adapt and think quickly, and act strategically
Benefits & Perks
PetDesk is a Remote First organization, ensuring our culture, infrastructure, and ecosystem supports team member's participation in critical decisions and information sharing, regardless of location. Benefits and perks include:
- Stock Options
- Medical coverage for employees and dependents (most plans)
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dental & Vision coverage available
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 15 Paid Annual Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pawternity Leave, Financial Pet Adoption Support & Subsidized Pet Insurance
- $250 Annual PetDesk Scholarship Stipend for L&D
- Veterinary Medicine Diversity & Inclusion Certificate Program
We also have our dog-friendly, Banker’s Hill/Downtown San Diego location with a gorgeous view of the San Diego Bay available for all vaccinated employees!
Founded in 2013, PetDesk, an industry leader in Veterinary client communication software, has helped over 2,800 veterinary practices streamline business with simple software solutions that help pet parents stay current and pet care providers stay connected. Over 3M pet parents use the trusted PetDesk App to talk to their clinic, and with 5-star ratings across multiple review sites, our belief in robust, customer success plans, keep our customers focused on delivering animal healthcare.
We value curiosity, vulnerability, joy, and fulfillment - which drive us in our mission to engage pet parents in their pet's health through a deeper relationship with their pet care providers - ultimately delivering on our vision to extend and improve the lives of pets, pet care providers, and the people working here at PetDesk. PetDesk has 90+ employees and proudly supports a gender-balanced workforce. PetDesk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Notice at Collection to Applicants Residing in California
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available at this link. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.