Posted on 7/6/2020
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, results-oriented Senior Finance Manager who will help build out and manage our consolidations and ERP functions. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data. This person will own business relationships with corporate leaders across the organization and will also partner closely with our Accounting team. You will be heavily involved with strategic planning including long-range financial forecasts, budgeting, and planning. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Lead all aspects of the monthly, quarterly and annual planning consolidation process, including producing forward looking financial statements by projecting balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Prepare consolidated monthly management and board level reporting materials; including analysis and insights into variances between actual and expected financial results
- Consolidation of international including a detailed understanding of intercompany transactions and eliminations
- Formulate consolidated financial statements, including intercompany eliminations, and ensuring that measurement and translation of foreign currency results is accurate
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements
- Establish business relationships with department heads and address ad hoc financial analysis requests and inquiries
- Own and actively manage the consolidations process through strong partnership with our Accounting team
- Assist in the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics that lead to the execution of a KPI framework
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities
- Develop and maintain various dashboards and recurring reporting processes while assisting in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders and management
- Prior ERP implementation experience is a STRONG plus. Individual will work closely with our Financial Systems team and senior level executives as we continue to implement new processes
- Optimize company roll-out of Financial Planning Software, including creating reports, dashboards, models and KPIs
- 8+ years in FP&A / corporate finance, preference for prior experience owning and managing headcount and financial modeling
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel (VBA and SQL skills are a serious plus) and Powerpoint. Advanced experience working with data visualization tools and data cubes is a plus
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis
- Strong communicator who can explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences
- Knowledgeable of functional elements which are important for business profitability in order to influence, drive and positively impact business results
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious and not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Prior experience managing cross-functional relationships is a plus
- Existing ERP knowledge is a STRONG plus, especially NetSuite, Hyperion, SAP
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.