Enterprise Sales Enablement ManagerTweet about this!
Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. Over 100,000 developers around the globe use the Nylas communications platform to process over 1.2 billion API requests and 15TB of data per day from providers such as Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo! and more.
Who We Are
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Spark Capital, Slack, and more; as well as individual investors including Patrick Collison, Co-Founder and CEO of Stripe, John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna, and Tony Fadell. Developers around the world use Nylas to quickly and securely build email, scheduling, and work automation features into their applications. Nylas customers include Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, Ceridian, and Move.com.
Our Work Philosophy
Nylas is also big believers in the safety and well-being of our employees and society, which is why we are onboarding all new Nylanauts remotely during this global pandemic until there is a vaccine and it is safe for humans to resume their pre-COVID lifestyles.
AND once COVID-19 pandemic eventually comes to an end, we will continue to embrace Remote First philosophy, with a minor twist: Remote First, Office Second. That's right! It's about how you work, not where you work. Nylanauts can choose any workspace or environment that will result in more ideas, engagement, creativity, focus, collaboration, and productivity. It's true. They can go anywhere as long as they respect the working hours (time zones) of their team. Wherever motivates them; inspires them to be better versions of themselves. This means Nylanauts can work from the slopes of Missoula before traveling to the beaches of San Diego. Wonderful!
And if Nylanauts want to work from an office in one of our hubs (San Francisco, Denver, New York City, Toronto, and London), they can. Go ahead! The workspace is there to be utilized.
Why Remote First, Office Second? Because we not only believe in respecting individual working styles, disabilities, and personal schedules, but also ensuring everyone has a better work-life balance. The outcomes will always be more important than the physical location.
So, if you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product, and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you. Want to know more? Check us out on Comparably and Great Place to Work!
Fastest Growing Companies (Inc 500)
2020 Great Place to Work (Great Place to Work)
2020 Best Places for Professional Development (Comparably)
2020 Happiest Employees (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Compensation (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Perks & Benefits (Comparably)
2020 Best Companies for Work-Life Balance (Comparably)
What You'll Do
- Assist in the execution of the Sales Enablement strategy and program for our Enterprise sales team
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales managers, sales operations and product to develop relevant content, tools, and resources to aid in skill and knowledge development.
- Facilitate/deliver programs and technology that leverage blended learning to ensure learning is impactful and effective
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned on Sales Enablement initiatives
- Assist in measurement and report on the business impact of Enablement programs
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of direct Sales Enablement experience in an Enterprise SaaS environment
- Knowledge of Sales Enablement technologies, processes, and best practices
- Experience developing training guides and/or modules for consumption by a broad audience; this includes the use of presentations, interactive sales exercises, and other sales training content development
- Ability to represent concepts as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into a curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Experience and familiarity of the Value Selling Methodology
- Experience supporting outbound pipeline generation efforts
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing start-up environment
- Collaborative working style and experience working across a company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- One Medical onsite and tele-health membership for you and dependents
- Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
- Retirement Plan: match up to 1% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
- Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
- Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
- Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)