Executive AssistantTweet about this!
Mux is video for developers. Our mission is to democratize video by solving the hard problems developers face when building video: video encoding and streaming (Mux Video), video monitoring (Mux Data), and more. Video is a huge part of people’s lives, and we want to help make it better.
We’re committed to building a healthy team that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. We want people who care about our mission, are ready to grow, believe in our values (from Be Human to Turn Customers Into Fans), and want to make the people around them better.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit team with experience at places like Google, YouTube, Twitch, Zencoder, Fastly, and more. Our founders previously started (and sold) Zencoder, an early leader in cloud video technology, and authored Video.js, the biggest HTML5 video player on the web. We organize Demuxed, the premier conference for video engineers in the world.
We’re backed by top investors like Coatue, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz and Y Combinator. You’ll get to work with amazing companies: hundreds of startups, plus Reddit, Vimeo, Robinhood, CBSi, Discovery, PBS, and TED. Customers large and small love working with us and love our team.
We’re growing quickly and are building something big together. We’d love to hear from you!
About the role
This position will be partnering with our Sales and Business Operations & Finance Leadership. As an Executive Assistant at Mux, you will own a critical piece of our operations organization for the sales and business operations orgs. We’re growing quickly and we need a team player who loves the details and cares obsessively about making things work seamlessly.
What you’ll do:
- Manage executives’ calendars, travel arrangements, and expenses based on a clear understanding of their preferences and priorities
- Handle correspondence with internal and external teams
- Manage org specific meetings based on changing needs
- Own meeting agendas, follow-ups & action items
- Coordinate team events and offsites
- Help execute on company-wide PeopleOps initiatives
- Manage special projects on an ad hoc basis
Who you are:
- 4+ years of executive administrative support
- Experience with Greenhouse, Notion, Expensify, Gsuite is a plus
You'll be joining an amazing team from places like Google/YouTube, Amazon/Twitch, Facebook/Oculus, and Brightcove. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. We're working in a beautiful office space located above historic Orpheum Theatre, just steps from Civic Center BART station, with catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with drinks, snacks, and good coffee.
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy work-life balance encouraged
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Investment in career growth and training
- Thought leadership and peer recognition program
- “Day of Learning” events
- Reimbursements for headphones, cell phones, device upgrades, and SVOD services of Mux customers
- Catered meals and snacks
- Remote lunch reimbursement 3x/week
Mux is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse company. We believe diversity makes us better, and we strive to be inclusive and equitable. That’s why we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Location: San Francisco/ Remote