Chief of Staff
Posted on 2/16/2021
At Monzo, our mission is to make money work for everyone.
As the Chief of Staff to our CEO, you will be at the centre of Monzo. You will work with our leadership team to deliver critical projects and own strategic initiatives. As Chief of Staff, you will get visibility across the company and the broader world of investors, government, the financial sector and our user community that our executive team engages with.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping formulate strategic projects and executing against them
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects for the CEO and leadership team, representing execs where appropriate
- Staying close to data on our performance and understanding what sits behind them
- Collaborating with people across the company todrive impact and help unblock complex challenges
- Supporting better business decisions by managing competing priorities, allocating critical tasks and solving for multiple stakeholders
- Ensuring that the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- Preparing and disseminating major communications
You should apply if you are:
- Highly analytical and think quantitatively - you should be comfortable with spreadsheets and other analytics tools.
- Someone with at least 10+ years of work experience in driving outcomes where influence and consensus building is key - like a large business, in government or major institution. It is a bonus if you have worked across sectors.
- A problem solver who has demonstrated that you can take initiative and improve the way things are done.
- Great at stakeholder management and able to thoughtfully and constructively challenge the people you work with.
- Experienced with budget management and comfortable with reading financial statements.
- Organised, detail oriented and thorough.
- An excellent communicator.
Competitive rates of pay apply.
This job is based in London, UK.
The process consists of submission of a CV and application questions, a recruiter call, a phone interview with our team and video interviews.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.