Growth Marketing LeadTweet about this!
Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $7.5M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 2,000 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 100+ members, and growing, with teammates coming from 22 different countries and 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
If you are a resourceful, agile, code-savvy Growth Marketer who loves customer journeys and has experience driving growth across the funnel, then this role is for you. Your role primarily involves (but not exclusively) expanding the pipeline by improving the rate at which traffic converts to qualified trials and demos. However, the surface area for experiments is everything outside of the product and could include things like post-trial messaging.
- Utilize data to understand customer journeys.
- Create hypotheses, develop tests, measure results, implement winners, and then do it again.
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to brainstorm and implement tests.
- Drive acquisition and activation of end customers by finding creative, unconventional, and cost-efficient channels to increase customer conversion.
- Work on initiatives from consideration through to referral.
- Explore partnerships that provide co-marketing opportunities.
- Work with internal and external engineers to prioritize and schedule work.
- Consult with other marketers and salespeople on how to properly set up and run tests on their own
- 4+ years of growth experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- SQL proficiency and the ability to conduct data analysis on your own including experiment significance & sensitivity and simple regression analysis
- A growth-based mindset and a desire to pitch in wherever needed
- Attention to detail and ownership of the role as if it were your own business
- A desire to work remotely and overlap with GMT+2 for four hours each day
- Experience identifying and managing external vendors & freelancers
- Strong intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial approach with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment involving iterative development
- Driven by results
- Not afraid of your experiments failing
- Confident in how to move fast to discover strong wins
- Familiar with SQL with the ability to pull your own data
- A great communicator who can convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
It will be a considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Worked in B2B SaaS focused on a technical audience
- Worked on a globally distributed team
- The ability to write compelling copy
- Worked with or managed engineers
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events