Digital Marketing/Demand Generation Manager (US Remote)Tweet about this!
We are a Series D company that’s on a mission to make hospitals more efficient with data science and machine learning. 110+ health systems and 400+ hospitals, across 40 states, rely on our award-winning products to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised more than $250 million from top-tier investors such as Insight Partners and Goldman Sachs. We have been named among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
Please note that while this role is listed as available for remote, we are currently employing in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NH, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA. If your state is not listed, we may not be able to proceed with your application. We have offices in Santa Clara, CA and Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive enterprise MQLs, SALs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Partner with product marketing, ops and sales on target accounts, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, prioritization, and reporting.
- Work with media agencies to work on all paid media channels - LinkedIn, Google Ads, Twitter etc, identify goals, proposals, contracts, budget planning, ad copy creative, performance reporting and campaign optimizations.
- Align closely with BDR and sales on account targeting and opportunities and build highly effective 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many account-based marketing campaigns
- Manage and work with event marketing manager to execute different event formats to generate demand - such as hybrid events, third-party communities, conferences, trade shows, and more.
- Develop conversational marketing strategies including evaluating tech stack, and optimize BDR and sales performance through conversation marketing.
- Understand our target audience and personas, design marketing experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns.
- Manage virtual events and webinars and drive the demand generation: providing leadership and expertise to drive smooth productions performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Assist content marketing team to optimize organic posts on social, website and via 3rd party content syndication partnerships.
- Establish, track, and improve conversion rates, velocity, pipeline and ROI for marketing programs.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years B2B experience with multi-channel B2B SaaS/Tech marketing campaigns and a focus on digital/growth marketing & social marketing
- Understanding of health tech space is a plus
- Solid understanding of demand generation and ABM with a track record of owning campaigns and driving results
- Proficiency with marketing tools such as Salesforce, marketing automation - specifically Marketo, LinkedIn, Google suites, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking – you should like working with data, be able to create Salesforce reports with ease, enjoy measuring campaigns, and love to optimize
- Self-starter attitude – you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment