Business Development RepresentativeTweet about this!
KLIK Media is a startup on a mission to change the ad agency world. By combining performance media, data, and technology infrastructure into winning marketing strategies, KLIK creates lasting value for our clients. Our rapidly growing company is based in Arlington, VA.
About the Position:
KLIK Media is looking for a Business Development Representative to help grow our company’s new client base, either in the DC or Chicago area. This role will be responsible for identifying potential clients, facilitating introductions to leadership, and acquiring new business. Candidates should have a strong interest in B2B sales, and preferably have a demonstrated interest in working at a marketing agency, and be passionate about building new business relationships.
KLIK is looking for someone who loves building a B2B sales pipeline from the ground up. To be successful, this person MUST be very comfortable with a fast-moving environment, and who is able to pivot strategy as business needs evolve. This role is not a good fit for someone looking for explicit daily direction, and a successful candidate must be highly independent and able to quickly deliver on new business deals. This is an excellent opportunity to make a large impact on our growth strategy, and work directly with the C-Suite on growth.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience with B2B sales, preferably technology-related sales or business development experience either for a marketing agency or similar business
- Agency experience a plus
- Working knowledge of marketing fundamentals and the products and services that agencies typically provide
- Ability to build a pipeline of prospective clients through an effective outreach strategy.
- Capacity to build and maintain a strong network in one of the following industries: healthcare, financial services, CPG, real estate and/or technology
- Expertise to create a business development formula for a startup
- Effective communication and presentation capabilities to executives & senior leaders at corporations
- Ability to identify, position and sell KLIK's value proposition, and ability to match it to the needs of future clients
Other attributes that will help in this role:
- Grit- the ability to work hard in an intelligent way
- Ability to identify opportunities for both new and existing clients that create shared value and revenue for the organization
- An entrepreneurial, creative, and sales mindset
- Capable of building and maintaining strong business relationships
- An understanding of the ideal customer, the product, the market and the competition
- Demonstrated interest in the field of marketing or agencies
- Capacity to collaborate with senior leaders both internally and externally
- Must be legally eligible to work within the United States indefinitely
- Please note, some travel as part of business responsibilities may be needed at a future date. The extent of this travel will be determined at a later time and will not begin until the safety of employee and parties can be mutually determined
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- 401k Deferrals