Engagement SpecialistTweet about this!
At Instawork our vision is to create economic opportunity for local businesses and professionals, globally. Instawork is one of the fastest-growing startups in Silicon Valley. We graduated from Y combinator in S15 and have been fortunate to be funded by some of the greatest investors in Silicon Valley: Benchmark (Bill Gurley) - early investor and advisor in Uber, Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Mike Vernal (VP of Product at Facebook), among many more. We are creating economic opportunities for professionals in the gig economy.
We have two offices, one in San Francisco and one in Bangalore, with teams that operate autonomously.
You can read more about us here https://www.instawork.com/about
Our product for hospitality gigs helps small businesses hire on-demand professionals for their businesses. We have launched in multiple cities across the US and are adding more cities every month. The impact we are creating in the lives of the professionals and partners we serve is the motivation for us to improve and get better every day.
Act as liaison between Professionals and functional groups such as Data Ops, Operations team, Marketing Team, and comm Ops team and effectively manage the engagement tasks involved in conversions and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure and improve the responsiveness of the communications that go out
Mandatory Skills needed for the role:
- Strong communicators with skills in writing and public speaking
- Relationship-building skills with business leaders, the community, and the target audience Organizing, including the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Empathy, using skills that allow you to determine what is most important to the target audience, and then working to deliver on an organizational promise
- Engaging, having a natural like of people, a knack for leading, and nudge skills that help engage others in goals
- Good Analytical skills, able to draw conclusions with data, reasoning, critical thinking and creativity and help achieve goals and solve problems
- Self driver and able to work independently
- Quick Responsive to requests from customers, employees, or management
- Flexible, dynamic, and engaging, with strong interpersonal skills
Ideal candidate, we are looking for:
- Min Qualification of Btech/BA/BCom
- Must have min 1-3 yrs exp in customer engagement/customer relationship role
- Have experience working with International customers/clients over calls/emails
- Interested in learning new things
- Flexible with shift based work
- Able to prioritize under deadline pressure
- Excellent with time and task management skills
- Able to see the big picture as well as the small details
- And a great team player