Career Start in Sales Development (US)
New York City, United States
Posted on 2/12/2021
Your New Company
You'll be responsible for the first part of the sales cycle. This includes doing outbound sales, creating a great first impression with prospects, following up and qualifying inbound leads, developing customized pitches for different target accounts, working closely together with the market’s account executive to drive outbound prospecting activities, and much more.
- You're a sales enthusiast looking to start your career in SaaS Sales (software as a service).
- You're methodical and detail-oriented in your work.
- Ideally you have a degree in Business (or something similar) or have some sales experience.
- Your talents include communication, persuasion, and negotiation.
- Your friend would describe you as driven, motivated, and a self-starter.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We’re a community, one that’ll support you while you strike out on your Frontify journey and make this role your own. Our office is pretty great – we can't wait to show you somewhere down the line – but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and answer a few questions so we can understand your interest and experience.
- We’ll coordinate initial calls with potential hires to learn more about you, the role and Frontify.
- You’ll meet (virtually) with members of our Sales Team for a chat & skills assessment.
- Virtual half-a-day to meet members of the Frontify Team and experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.
The all-in-one brand management platform in the cloud – empowering brands with consistency, efficiency, and involvement. #FrontifyApply here