Lead Marketing Operations Manager
St. Gallen, Switzerland
Posted on 2/1/2021
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 160 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and a growing team in the USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team is motivated, ambitious, and supportive – a team located on both sides of the Atlantic. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople. A community of collaborative thrivers who work on non-commission based salaries. They’re team players, major foodies, and always up for an adventure.
You’ll lead the marketing operations: from strategy down to technical implementation. Your goal is to push marketing automation and performance tracking to the next level. The role will give you the opportunity to really dig into the data to enable the team's marketing efforts with insights based on metrics. You've got your finger on the pulse of SaaS Marketing trends, and, with your passion for the topic, you'll drive the team to expand our top marketing stack.
- You’ve been in a Marketing Ops position for 5+ years in the SaaS field and know top of funnel management.
- You're experienced in successfully leading Marketing Operations – preferably in a high-growth SaaS environment.
- You’re accomplished with Hubspot.
- You’ve successfully led the implementation of marketing automation and multi-touch attribution tools before.
- You’re a leader who’s comfortable driving new topics, proposing new ways of doing things, and you're always looking to build on and improve existing processes.
- You’re a fluent English speaker who thrives in an international environment.
- You can be described by your friends as friendly, independent, approachable, and honest.
- You always have an eye out for the next best thing by evaluating new technologies and add-on applications.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We’re a community, one that’ll support you while you strike out on your Frontify journey and make this role your own. Our office is pretty great – we can't wait to show you somewhere down the line – but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your resume and answer a few questions so we can understand your interest and experience.
- First call with Employee Success (our fancy name for HR).
- Second call with the team.
- Half a day (currently still virtual) including a (virtual) house tour so you can experience our culture.
- If things go well, you will be part of our journey soon.
The all-in-one brand management platform in the cloud – empowering brands with consistency, efficiency, and involvement. #FrontifyApply here