EMEA New Business Sales Manager
Posted on 2/2/2021
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for an experienced sales leader to instantly make an impact and scale revenue through with a mix of outbound and inbound motions. You will be responsible for acquisition of all new customers in the EMEA region. You will be joining a team of people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers. As the manager of the EMEA New Business Sales Team, you will lead a team of Account Executives (selling in the SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise spaces) in building and closing pivotal deals across all industries. You will work with prospects, train AEs, work cross-functionally with marketing, solutions engineers, and outbound leaders, and deliver consistent revenue targets. You will directly report to the EMEA Head of Sales (overseeing New & Existing Business).
What will you be doing?
- Provide directional leadership for Account Executives by overseeing daily activities and quota performance management in order to consistently meet/exceed individual and team goals monthly and annually
- Establish best practices for how to effectively manage a sales team and their book of business
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team's productivity
- Develop strong social and relationship based selling strategies and training for new and existing Account Executives
- Assist the team with closing business and driving revenue through new customer acquisition
- Inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis and bring innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth trajectory
- Report on sales metrics and deliver accurate forecast directly to the EMEA Head of Sales.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years managing Account Executives selling a technical SaaS solution
- Experience building career development programs for high performing individual contributors
- Prior experience of delivering >50% of your number through outbound sales motions
- Salesforce and systems knowledge
- Proven track record of being a top performer by consistently exceeding quota and outlined metrics
- Knowledge and experienced of SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales models
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- You find it second-nature working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written), in English and at least one other European language
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
Front powers the heart of business — the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Learn more at https://t.co/NFvNlnWgSPApply here