Head of Demand Generation
San Francisco, CA
Posted on 2/3/2021
Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,000 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven, and ambitious Head of Demand Generation who will own inbound sales pipeline generation and revenue growth. As a key marketing leader in our go-to-market organization, you will be responsible for the scalable, predictable and repeatable process of generating demand across both our self-serve and sales-led channels. If you are a revenue-centric marketing leader that thrives on growth and scaling a modern B2B demand engine, this is the role for you.
What will you be doing?
- Lead a team of marketers to execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Manage the development and execution of all lead generation programs (including but not limited to search, display, email, paid social, ABM and content syndication) to drive free trials, demo requests, and optimize funnel conversion rates
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales Development and Sales Leadership to develop processes for pipeline strategy
- Work with product marketing to define go-to-market strategies and campaigns across key buyer personas
- Direct our tradeshow and events strategy to generate new leads and nurture prospects
- Implement new processes and technology to continuously improve our demand generation operations
What skills and experience do you need?
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience in fast-paced technology companies
- 4+ years of leadership experience across demand generation, growth, and marketing operations groups
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing cost effective marketing campaigns with clear ROI focused metrics
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work(testing, measuring, iterating)
- Experience in a predominantly sales-led go-to-market environment is a plus, given the majority of our growth will be through sales revenue, not self serve in the future
- Experience working in horizontal businesses a big plus
Front powers the heart of business — the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Learn more at https://t.co/NFvNlnWgSPApply here