UI Designer - Mobile / Social Games @ FreshPlanet
|Posted:||Tuesday - May 13, 2014|
|Remote:||Working remote is not cool.|
What's in it for you?
FreshPlanet, creator of the hit game SongPop, has quickly become the leading social and mobile game developer in New York City. We are a venture-backed startup that's quickly attracted a global audience.
The company is developing apps and games around Pop Culture. SongPop has attracted over 90 million players around the world.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings leading technologies to the world of mobile-social gaming, new office space in the heart of the NYC tech community and a full benefits package with startup perks.
- A venture backed startup with a successful track record of developing and launching innovative and creative mobile / social games
- A game brand that has captivated and continues to engage millions of players
- A unique culture where small teams have complete product ownership and help define the future of mobile / social gaming
- A collaborative work environment where individual strengths are leveraged into team success
Skills / Experience
- Passion for mobile design, user experience, mobile devices and technology
- Three (3) plus years of experience in web/mobile/interaction/visual design
- Worked on at least 2-3 mobile/web UI designs that have been built and shipped to users
- Experience with social media intergration a huge plus
- Mastery of color, layout and typography
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating excellent interactive design, illustration, and layout skills
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and Flash
- Proven experience defining, developing and documenting mobile UI design and interaction requirements / specifications
- Formal art education, BFA or higher from an accredited art/design school or significant work related experience
- Delightful personality and love for games
See this and other great career opportunities on our careers page at http://freshplanet.com/jobs/