Marketing Manager, Performance Marketing
Posted on 2/8/2021
At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team oriented and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the role:
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll support Figure’s paid media strategy for both DTC and B2B Figure brands. This role is responsible for supporting marketing initiatives and digital media across existing channels. We’re looking for someone who can build relationships with both internal and external partners. This is a critical role on a growing team responsible for building and executing marketing campaigns to drive marketing-sourced revenue.
Figure is expanding the marketing team to include a Performance Marketing candidate with a deep knowledge of multi-channel paid marketing campaigns. If you’re an analytical thinker, passionate about executing growth campaigns, and you understand how to translate media results into actionable strategies - this role could be perfect for you!
What you’ll do:
- Help drive the performance marketing strategy for both DTC and B2B Figure brands
- Find new, unconventional ways to unlock ROI and get out as much yield from every channel as possible
- Monitor performance, deliver reports, transform marketing data into meaningful insights apply insights
- Understand and quickly react to changes in marketing analytics that achieve goals
- Learn how to spin up tests quickly, when to double down, with optimization input from marketing team
- Own paid programs budget and closely monitor performance, pacing, and program attribution
- Be a specialist in digital advertising principles in order to provide guidance for internal stakeholders
- Execute paid social and digital campaigns (ex: Google, App Stores, FB/IG, Snapchat, TikTok, Podcasts)
- Collaborate with design and content team to produce media assets, with focus on paid social and digital
- Support with tagging and tracking setup, campaign optimizations, campaign builds, finance reporting
- Be comfortable with impromptu ad changes and A/B testing to optimize campaign performance
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally to establish growth strategies and support all ongoing efforts
- Familiarize with Figure brands, products, and audiences to understand their pain points
- Propose media experiments that drive customer acquisition, sign-ups, demo requests, and retention
- Participate in discussions to help identify target customer segments and potential target prospects
- Drive multiple concurrent projects, meetings, feedback / asset reviews for paid programs
- QA assets, traffic creative, and ensure media campaigns are launched on time and to schedule
- Attend statuses and report progress to team, highlighting changes in priority and due dates
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital media, preferably with both DTC and B2B experience
- Experience running digital marketing programs (SEM, Social, Display, Facebook/IG advertising is a must)
- Experience with reporting platforms (Tableau) and data connectivity platforms (LiveRamp) preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and Excel skills
- Strong campaign management/optimization track record
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonuses
- Stock options
- Paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.