Account ExecutiveTweet about this!
About the Team
On the Inside Sales team, our mission is to promote growth in local economies by building connections with businesses across the nation and promoting the DoorDash platform.
About the Role
We're looking for an Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ to bring the best local and regional small and mid-size merchants on to DoorDash's platform. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, you'll be focused on leading the sales cycle and closing partnerships with prospective merchants while promoting the DoorDash brand.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Help transform the way restaurants monetize through our on-demand delivery service
- Create a great first impression with merchants and build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Lead the full sales cycle while closing transactions to attain new business from small to mid-size merchants
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Make a high volume of cold calls (80+) and emails to prospects daily
We're excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a high volume inside sales environment
- You have experience in Small - Medium (SMB) business to business sales
- You have managed a full sales cycle and have been in a closing or lead generation sales role
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and technology
- You have a dynamic personality with a customer-focused mindset
- You are creative, persistent and passionate about sales
- You can navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Delivering Good"
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel. Find out more here.