Sales Recruiter | Talent AcquisitionTweet about this!
If the People Ops team were a person, we would not be Toby Flenderson. We create opportunities for engagement and feedback so our culture grows and evolves in a meaningful way for our team and company, which we've mastered even as our team has more than doubled each year since 2017. We're quickly growing as a company, with 185+ teammates across the US. Our rapid pace requires folks that love working hard, require empowered, autonomous work, and generally find incredible motivation in helping others grow their businesses.
We're rapidly growing our Sales org, with roles across Inbound, Outbound, Sales Ops, and more. As we scale we'll continue to have new roles, and have to stay on top of the SaaS sales industry to understand how we can hire the very best folks for the team. We have an incredibly compelling story, product, and culture, and we can't wait to see how you contribute to it.
As a member of our Recruiting team you will help build our fam in alignment with our core values, which guide us in everything we do. The team is small but growing, which means there's a lot of room to contribute to and define our recruiting culture. Join us in continuing to build the dream for our team.
In this role, you will
- Take full ownership of high-volume Sales roles across Inbound, Outbound, Sales Ops departments (with more to come!)
- Manage full cycle recruiting including sourcing, candidate assessment, process management, and offer negotiations
- Partner with Sales hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled and refine interview processes that lead to exceptional hires -- expect to be their single contact for all-things-hiring
- Research and understand modern Sales approaches and methodologies to empower your ability to identify the right talent
- Identify creative methods for recruiting and attracting candidates in an extremely competitive hiring market
- Draft recruitment posts that advertise Sales roles and identify the most effective online spaces for open positions
- Identify qualified candidates and assess their capabilities through effective resume reviews, interviews, and hiring team feedback
- Work with interviewers to collect meaningful feedback, and develop feedback flows that work for everyone
- Nurture your pipeline by creating and maintaining a presence in tech, e-commerce, and/or SaaS communities online
- Guard and champion our candidate experience: follow up, set expectations, and exemplify our culture so folks know exactly what life at CommentSold is like
- Support high volume, short timeline recruiting needs -- we're in hyper-growth phase and have to maintain quality and quantity
If you’re right for this role, you have
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 1 year focused exclusively on Sales roles
- Experience within a high-growth tech environment-- you thrive in scaling orgs in times of rapid change
- Thorough understanding of Sales roles within a technical product organization
- Experience recruiting for a SaaS organization
- Previous Sales experience
- Experience hiring Sales people in a high dial, quick sales cycle environment selling into SMBs
- Thorough understanding of recruiting best practices - you create efficient and thorough processes to keep track of high volume work
- The ability to work independently, with excellent time management skills; you've got it without having to be followed up on
- Remote work experience
- Strong, authentic interpersonal and communication skills; you can adapt to many different personality types
- Experience utilizing modern recruiting tools such as Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter
- A self-competitive nature that fuels your need to exceed performance metrics
Given our small team and ambitious growth goals, we're not able to consider applicants that do not have current Sales recruiting experience.
We’re building a fam, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can’t be turned off when the computer’s away -- we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn’t for everyone, so if you’re right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
We’re intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset - because roles can change - and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
We aim high and hire smart people to get there -- folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
When we say “got it,” our team knows we’re owning it, we’re following through, and we’ll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we’re all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven’t Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
We’re a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win -- we’re the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle’s more fun when we’re winning together.
We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they’re pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There’s no hesitation in being direct; since we’re surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.