Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. We offer the largest production blockchain platform in the world and share a passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking to make our first Treasury hire, reporting into the CFO. You will join our rapidly growing Finance team at Blockchain.com to help build and scale a global treasury function.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Forge and maintain relationships with external stakeholders including corporate bankers, asset managers, rating agencies, etc., and help drive financing discussions at the corporate level
- Build and maintain cash flow forecasting models in collaboration with FP&A and identify and actively monitor key treasury metrics
- Oversee day-to-day management of cash in various FX, counterparties that hold our fiat balances and other risk management areas to support our various business needs
- Drive banking operations efficiencies and implement treasury management systems and processes
- Provide input on capital structure optimization (overall leverage ratio) and capital allocation decisions
- Work with Finance and Accounting to identify and manage day-to-day cash needs for inter-company transactions, accounts payable, payroll, tax, debt, and other financial obligations
- Work closely with our Global Markets team to develop deep understanding of day-to-day liquidity requirements and drive an optimal funding strategy
- Work with Global Markets team on overall ALM and treasury reports to be reviewed by the executive management team
- Maintain covenants and covenant forecast for various debt vehicles (with focus on fiat)
- Build FX operations, identify currency exposures, develop effective hedging strategies and manage FX impact on overall business and financial results, as needed (fiat and crypto)
- Assist in relevant ad hoc work streams related to acquisitions and integrations, as they arise
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Treasury operations
- Prior experience in an involved treasury operations role at a global Fintech platform
Passion for financial markets and curiosity and willingness to learn about crypto
- Robust analytical, problem solving and financial modelling skills
- Strong knowledge of relevant treasury management systems
- Experience in digital asset industry is a plus
- Prior experience in building scalable infrastructure and driving continuous process improvement and automation within a growing Finance organization
- Ability to build internal and external relationships and communicate effectively with executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).