Accounts Receivable AssistantTweet about this!
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Contract review
- Gather and verify invoices
- Prepare analysis of accounts and ensure timely closing of the month end in A/R
- Maintain vendor files
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Trace the AR aging and settlement status
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process
- At least 3 years of relevant AR experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration are preferred major fields
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Honest and professional work ethic
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, for efficient collaboration with various stakeholders across the company