Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
New York City
Posted on 2/19/2021
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Airtable you will work closely with our largest customers, including Fortune 100, fast growing tech and media companies. Each customer has unique needs and you will act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive impact in mission critical areas of their organization and transform the way they work.
At Airtable, Customer Success sits at the nexus of our sales, product and marketing teams helping to drive company growth and transforming the way the world builds software. Just like Lego blocks, what our customers build with Airtable is much more than the sum of its parts. No team knows this better than our Customer Success Managers, who act as consultative business partners to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
What You'll Do
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the point-person responsible for a portfolio of our most strategic Enterprise customers.
- Drive adoption, growth and retention of our customers by building trusted relationships and delivering maximum value of the product
- Use touch-points, such as Business Reviews, to learn about their business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the Airtable platform
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Use your deep Airtable product knowledge to onboard and lead new enterprise customers to value
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the customer lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen Airtable proficiency
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally by engaging in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
Who You Are
- You have 3 to 4+ years of direct client management experience, ideally in a Customer Success, Account Management or Sales role at a B2B technology company
- You have a track record of delivering value to complex customers with large employee bases
- You thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range a stakeholders including business, technical and executive teams
- You are consultative and are able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industry and lifecycle
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant impact for your customers
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
What We Offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.