Posted on 7/9/2020
Airtable's mission is to empower human creativity by unlocking the power of software creation for everyone. Our customers use Airtable to create the custom solutions they need to fix inefficient processes, break down data silos, and unlock innovation across every department. Over 170,000 of the world's leading organizations use Airtable to change the way they work.
With our new Blocks Platform, we're redefining how our customers build apps with Airtable. We want to continue to grow our creator community and expand our ecosystem by bringing developers and partners into the fold.
The marketing team at Airtable is hiring a Principal Product Marketer to define, execute, and own a platform go-to-market strategy from the ground up. This role is perfect for someone ready to take on the challenge of building out a program and creating a legacy. This role is an opportunity to leave an indelible mark on the history of Airtable.
This role reports into the Head of Enterprise Product Marketing.
What you'll do
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding - especially related to developer-specific features (APIs, SDKs, developer tools, etc)
- Influence and guide the product roadmap by acting as the voice of sales, success, customer, and market.
- Partner closely with our marketing, sales, success, and product leaders to set a vision and define a GTM strategy for driving platform adoption and growth.
- Lead and own all of our platform product launches.
- Define the programs we need to succeed, including developer marketing.
- Drive all platform-related enablement for our sales and success teams.
- Work closely with customer marketing to create compelling stories featuring customers and partners.
- Work closely with content and web teams to develop engaging assets including our developer website.
- Be the spokesperson for our platform and develop relationships with key individuals in the wider software community.
- Provide a platform lens on competitive intelligence.
- Build a team and develop talent.
Who you are
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy.
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have well-developed leadership and management skills with the ability to excite and lead others.
- You have 8+ years of experience working in product marketing, platform product marketing, technical marketing, developer marketing, or equivalent.
- You're able to build trust with a sales organization.
- B.S. or B.A. required
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Catered lunches: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.