Posted on 11/20/2020
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. On the Trust team at Airbnb, we’re proud to be at the forefront of the sharing economy. We recognize that we are the leaders of a new, worldwide phenomenon, and it’s why we’ve worked so hard to build the trust at its foundation. With more than 100 million lifetime guests, and over 5.8 million listings in 245 countries, trust is what makes it work. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, and we are passionate about working to create the most trusted community in the world.
We’re looking for brilliant, full time Account and Content Integrity Senior Operation Specialist to join our Trust Organisation. As a part of the Account and Content Integrity team, you will be responsible for identifying fraudulent online behaviours while connecting with our community. You will be working closely with Risk Product and other stakeholders to provide feedback and improve our models as well as focusing on analysing online patterns and trends in order to prevent any future bad contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise (SME) of Account and Content Integrity team to successfully complete core works and complex escalations
- Performs comprehensive data analysis to uncover operational insights, calculate the opportunity size of changes for Account and Content Integrity team
- Identify fraud trends and product vulnerabilities. Create data-backed recommendations to respond to fraud trends through mass actioning and to reduce vulnerabilities.
- Understand our risk systems and investigate account patterns through data analysis
- Working with operational lead and act as a SME to support cross-functional groups to develop and enhance internal policies, tools and workflows such as increasing automation, updating policies, and fixing product loopholes, etc.
- Investigate complex situations and demonstrate ability to comprehensively document investigations
- Work with external Product vendors and Operation Partner sites to enhance proactive and reactive risk detection as an informing or collaborating task
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations
- Demonstrate great judgement and be open to sharing what you know with others
- 3- 4 years of experience within Risk, Fraud prevention or Trust and Safety
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 5 days work per week (40 hours), mutually agreed with your Lead, which may include weekend days and public holidays. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours
- Proficient in SQL and use of existing data and analysis tools, including building dashboards to achieve impact or produce insights (SQL,Tableau and other Airbnb internal data tools)
- Excellent in delivering data analysis in a timely and clear manner, both in oral and written communication.
- Ability to anticipate the ever-evolving fraudulent behaviors through data monitoring and analysis. Follow up with taking pre-emptive actions to prevent fraud.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, to help our community in a tactful and diplomatic manner. Ability to balance fraud prevention alongside a positive customer experience
- Ability to detect vulnerabilities in existing and new products or features
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, ability to organize and work independently with rapidly changing priorities
- Desire to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Ability to multitask, learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to remain calm in time sensitive situations; able to prioritize and respond to user and cross-functional team needs
- Ability to remove personal bias to focus on fact-based investigations and remain impartial in sensitive situations involving users
- Experience with customer ticketing systems, queues
- English fluency; both spoken and written; Mandarin proficiency is a plus.
- Employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Food program
- And more....