Senior Software Engineer, TestTweet about this!
TruEra provides the first AI Quality platform, to help enterprises analyze machine learning, improve model quality and build trust. Powered by enterprise-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) Explainability technology based on six years of research at Carnegie Mellon University, Truera’s platform helps eliminate the black box surrounding widely used AI and ML technologies. This visibility leads to higher quality, explainable models that achieve measurable business results, address unfair bias, and ensure governance and compliance. We are excited about the amazing team we’re building at TruEra. One of the core cultural principles at Truera is: “Create what’s not there.” We’re building a team of creator-builders who are excited about our mission and keen to build large-scale systems and drive cutting-edge research in support of it. We are a rapidly growing Series A company funded by Greylock and Wing, and working with both Fortune 100 customers and startups throughout the world!
About the job
As a Senior Software Engineer, Test on the TruEra team, you will be a member of a cross-functional team responsible for the development, maintenance, and execution of automated test cases, and working with product owners, engineers, project lead, and other test engineers to validate product quality, build and release.
What You Will be Doing:
- Developing scalable and reliable automated tests and frameworks to test applications & Infrastructure
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Partner with the cross-functional team to ensure high-quality product functionality.
- Develop automated testing scripts leveraging in-house and open-source frameworks for multi-tiered cloud-based systems.
- Develop, modify and execute software test plans.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of complex issues for root cause identification and resolution.
- Identify tools and solutions that’ll help increase the efficiency of product releases.
- Help in identifying tools that significantly increase engineering productivity and application quality
- Find opportunities for continuous improvements to our software system and product quality.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in software testing - UI testing, API/Services automation
- Ability to write excellent test plans and test scripts.
- Experience in UI automation in Selenium or equivalent tools.
- Strong in-depth knowledge of QA tools, processes, and tech stack.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, cloud infrastructure, and canary deployments.
- Advocate for the continuous deployment and automation tools, monitoring, and self-healing systems
- Great communication skills and a team player
- Having been a part of an engineering team at an early stage startup
- Exposure to Machine learning or data ecosystems