Ruby on Rails Developer / CTO for a new crowdfunding startup at Hopes.io
Hopes is a Crowdfunding platform for NGOs and non-profits who seek funding to build and support the awesome causes that help make this world a better place to live.
Before I begin with all the requirements and the same old boring stuff. I want to highlight that, we are looking for a right match/bonding here. We have a really great idea (of course, right?) and have the designs built for our MVP. We would like for someone to join our team (of 3 founders) as a CTO (and make it 4). We are willing to give equity and are also in currently talks with some investors who can help us with seed funding round. Lastly, we are in the process of applying to incubators as well. I understand that just equity might be a matter of concern and a considerate amount of risk, but hey its a startup and risks are always involved. Also, I would like for you to hear our idea first and see if we can be the right fit and then make a decision :).
All the best !
You have a proven track record for success in the developing realm, now we need you to put your experience to work. As CTO for Hopes:
· Consulting with the CEO and Business Developer before making key development decisions
· The developing team will consult you for advice (in future)
· You’ll be tasked on scouting out and testing new additions for Hopes
What We Require:
· A BS/MS in CS or developing experience to replace a degree. Current college students will be considered but must have a proven track record.
· Experience or familiarity with product design
· A team player who can lead by example
· A magnificent portfolio showcasing your designs/code.
· Self starter and self-disciplined.
What We Would Love:
· Former experience as CTO
· Familiarity with project management tools
More on Hopes:
Hopes is a Crowdfunding platform for NGOs and non-profits who seek funding to build and support the awesome causes that help make this world a better place to live. We are trying to fuse the crowdfunding and referral based business models to the create the best solution out there possible :).
That being said, If you are looking into joining a start-up that will allow you to put your strong developing skills to work, Hopes is the career for you. We are a start-up in our beginning stages, however, there are many benefits to joining our growing group. You’ll be joining a fun group that ensures that you truly enjoy your job and what you are doing. We are professionals at working hard and having fun!
More benefits below.
A quick demo (no logic involved) - http://admin.hopes.io
What You’ll Get From Us:
· Become a founding member of an amazing start-up
· Generous time off/time for research
· Strong team relationship in a remote/telecommute environment
· Equity in Hopes
· More benefits as we go along!